Owning a rental property is a great way to develop your net worth and earn some extra income. It comes with a lot of responsibility and can be intimidating especially if it is your first time owning
10 First Time Home Buyer Tips
Dated: February 21 2019
Are you planning to buy your first home for the first time? We can tell that being a first-time home buyer is exciting yet also stressful and overwhelming.
So, here are 10 crucial tips to help make your homeownership journey a little less bumpy.
1. Get a copy of your credit report.
2. Improve your score for best rates.
3. Get pre-approved before house hunting.
4. See what type of loans you qualify for.
5. Hire a real estate agent.
6. Know your down payment options.
7. The budget for closing costs and other expenses.
8. Make a list of must-haves for your home.
9. Let your agent schedule house tours.
10. Search for a house that fits your lifestyle. I.e. work life, school life, kids, pets, etc.
Hope these tips could help. If you are ready for your big purchase and looking for a home around Alaska, we can guide and help you throughout the process. Call or text us at 907 570-6757 or 907-720-4663.
Vanna has called Alaska home for the past 15 years. As a mother, real estate investor and previous business owner, Vanna brings many different perspectives when working for her clients. She has been a....
Latest Blog Posts
Here's Alaska real estate market update for September 26th - October 2nd, 2020.On the top of our list is the Anchorage market. During this week, 403 are currently active listings where 62 of which
On your real estate journey, you will hear a lot about the property deed and title. They are both important in owning real estate so it is essential to know the differences between them.A title is a
Here's Alaska real estate market update for August 29th - September 4th, 2020.On the top of our list is the Anchorage market. During this week, 416 are currently active listings where 78 of which