When the littlest member of your family gets close to becoming mobile, it’s time to baby-proof. Some people might enlist the help of a professional, but many take on the task themselves. If&
10 First Time Home Buyer Tips
Dated: February 21 2019
Are you planning to buy your first home for the first time? We can tell that being a first-time home buyer is exciting yet also stressful and overwhelming.
So, here are 10 crucial tips to help make your homeownership journey a little less bumpy.
1. Get a copy of your credit report.
2. Improve your score for best rates.
3. Get pre-approved before house hunting.
4. See what type of loans you qualify for.
5. Hire a real estate agent.
6. Know your down payment options.
7. The budget for closing costs and other expenses.
8. Make a list of must-haves for your home.
9. Let your agent schedule house tours.
10. Search for a house that fits your lifestyle. I.e. work life, school life, kids, pets, etc.
Hope these tips could help. If you are ready for your big purchase and looking for a home around Alaska, we can guide and help you throughout the process. Call or text us at 907 570-6757 or 907-720-4663.
Vanna has called Alaska home for the past 15 years. As a mother, real estate investor and previous business owner, Vanna brings many different perspectives when working for her clients. She has been a....