Here's Alaska real estate market update for July 11th-17th, 2020.On the top of our list is the Anchorage market. During this week, 435 are currently active listings where 81 of which are new.
10 First Time Home Buyer Tips
Are you planning to buy your first home for the first time? We can tell that being a first-time home buyer is exciting yet also stressful and overwhelming.
So, here are 10 crucial tips to help make your homeownership journey a little less bumpy.
1. Get a copy of your credit report.
2. Improve your score for best rates.
3. Get pre-approved before house hunting.
4. See what type of loans you qualify for.
5. Hire a real estate agent.
6. Know your down payment options.
7. The budget for closing costs and other expenses.
8. Make a list of must-haves for your home.
9. Let your agent schedule house tours.
10. Search for a house that fits your lifestyle. I.e. work life, school life, kids, pets, etc.
Hope these tips could help. If you are ready for your big purchase and looking for a home around Alaska, we can guide and help you throughout the process. Call or text us at 907 570-6757 or 907-720-4663.
Vanna has called Alaska home for the past 15 years. As a mother, real estate investor and previous business owner, Vanna brings many different perspectives when working for her clients. She has been a....
Latest Blog Posts
Here's Alaska real estate market update for June 27th to July 3rd, 2020.On the top of our list is the Anchorage market. During this week, 435 are currently active listings where 65 of which are new
Here's Alaska real estate market update for June 20th - 26th, 2020.On the top of our list is the Anchorage market. During this week, 449 are currently active listings where 77 of which are new